Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Upcoming Photo Projects for 2010


I am currently working on a photo project that I’m hoping will possibly lead to a series. I am also shooting a behind the scenes series of photos headed for video.

Pulling the team together is running smoothly, still in need of someone to handle the model with hair/makeup and any wardrobe issues and changes.

I am also taking interviews for a female model/actress, shoulder length, light brown to dark brown hair, slender to average build.
Interested contact me via my email Lookingglassrealms@hotmail.com

(This is an OPEN CALL for any level of experience.) Compensation available.

As always I'm interest in those who would like to be involved in any of my projects, any males or females. Also interest in exotic animals to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment